Ekaterina from Kiev, Ukraine
|Date of Birth:||18.12.1992|
|Occupation:||The seller in the jewelry store|
|Height:||172 cm 5' 7.7"|
|Weight:||62 kg 136 lbs|
|Age groupof a partner:||30-55|
I am a lady who is intelligent and smart. I am communicative with a good sense of humor, I like to smile and always start my day with a good mood. I like mountains and want to ski down hills, I like the sea and enjoy swimming.
|Аbout the man I’m looking for:||
I believe that the inner world of a man is more important than his appearance. I am ready to give all my love to a reliable, kind, open, smart and faithful man.
My friends say that I am easy to communicate with, and I am always nice to people around me.
|More about myself:||
I like to read books in free time. Go for a walk with my friends.
Do you know how to spot Russian scammers?
Could you imagine that a simple 39-year old guy from the United States managed to spot Russian scammers at the peak of their “activity” and even turn her over to the police?
- Adrian P., a simple IT-specialist from Iowa, smelled a rat when his dating bills with his Russian bride started to remind him his mortgage payments and her taxi fees were like business-class air travels.
- The guy realized the prices on the menu and the taxi costs were ten times lower than with his bride when he was out on his own.
- Next time in the restaurant, he simply called the police with the help of his Russian friend.
- His “beloved” was in cahoots with a few restaurants and earned a percentage of each “deal” (each time he spent fabulous sums in those places).
- A Russian bride scammer was spotted and taken to the police station. Adrian has never seen her again and the restaurant refunded him.
So how to identify a Russian women scams ? If you up to now do not know how to identify a Russian women scams I’ll gladly tell you:
- A scammer never gives you her phone number or if she gives it- what ever call you make- she will never replies, her phot will always be off .
- The opposite situation is when a scammer wants to exchange contacts the soonest to communicate apart from the site to do her dirty business.
- A scammer makes you spend finances on the site and always finds excuses not to meet in person.
- Russian women do scams to earn money, meeting a man is never their goal. Lots of them are married or have boyfriends.
- To avoid Russian women scams, choose only reputable sites, check reviews, and do not send many paid letters. Instead, ask for a video chat the soonest to make sure the person is real.
- Never send money to someone you have never met.